Wednesday, 15 October 2008

Posted by Picasa
The picture is already printed on the card. The decoration around the edge I have paper pricked to give it the raised appearance. I have then mounted it onto the yellow card.

2 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Right Honey, what you need to do now is too take off that heading, to do this go into new post press edit post that will take you to a form, choose edit against this post and it will bring it up for you, in the Top Box delete Fairy http or whatever you have put in there then put Lili of the Valley Challenge in there. Then in the box where you have uploaded the picture do a little write up of how you made the card. Then press publish post at the bottom and it should come up on your blog like mine.

cats whiskers said...

Oh well done Lorriane, have you gone onto the LOTV challenge and left your comment yet, I have just tried your link and it works takes your straight there. I am proud of you
lots of hugs
Jacqui x